“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally, Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
However, if you register as a Member to use our Website, or purchase products from our store(s), you must provide Personally Identifiable Information to us in order for us to provide you with certain features our Website. As a Member, we collect your Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
- AT MEMBER REGISTRATION When you register for membership, we collect your name, address, phone, and email address.
- ONLINE FORMSThere may be online forms used in our Website. The information you enter into these online forms may contain Personally Identifiable Information.
COMPUTER INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- THIRD-PARTY TRACKING TOOLS We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third-party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- AUTOMATIC information we automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- SERVICE As a Member, we will use some of your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you the Service. Also, by using our Service, you are also agreeing to expose some of your Personally Identifiable Information to other Members with whom you interact using the Service.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND EMAIL alerts when we communicate with you about our Website or for billing purposes, we will use the address and email address you provided when registering as a Member. We may also send you service alerts regarding your use of our Website. Finally, we may also send you emails with promotional information about us, unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change contact preferences at any time through your account. While you can opt-out of promotional messages, you cannot opt-out of receiving service alerts.
- CUSTOMIZING OUR website we may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH AFFILIATES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- DATA AGGREGATION We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- LEGALLY REQUIRED RELEASES OF INFORMATION We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal processes; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Your Business or Website Name, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
You may change your Personally Identifiable Information at any time accessing the Client Support Portal on our Website.
PROTECTING YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”), though we realize we may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website.If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honor such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
OUR EMAIL POLICY
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
OUR SECURITY POLICY
We have constructed our Website using industry standard encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personally Identifiable Information. When we collect your Personally Identifiable Information through our Website, we encrypt this information and attempt to prevent unauthorized access to it by using industry standard technologies, such as encryption software, routers and firewalls. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely guarantee that your Personally Identifiable Information is completely protected. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Website and to not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our Website when not in use, especially if you are sharing a computer or mobile device with someone else or are using a public computer.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org